This post is dedicated to all the Jio users. This tutorial will teach you how to download & install Jio TV on firestick. The method outlined here works on Amazon FireStick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube and Firestick 4K.
Watching out our favorite movies or TV shows on a smaller screen will make our user experience and excitement to the lower levels somewhere. To take out users from such annoying conditions, Firestick was preferably being introduced into the market. But just like smartphones, it is not easy to run any of the TV programs or on-demand content on it without using an application. Amazon App Store is the official app store for Firestick. In this post, you will find everything you need to know about Firestick & Jio TV.
Jio TV on Firestick (Overview)
JIO TV has emerged as one of the major streaming applications in the market from a couple of years. The app has become a massive success over a small period of its release, and the only reason behind it is the reliability that it offers to its customers. It is one of the most in-demand TV streaming application where you can watch out several TV programs, Live TV, movies and much more.
The app includes the content from various entertainment areas. It is a great cord cutter for all those who are looking forward to getting rid of those expensive cable TV expansions in no time. The article will guide you towards the installation process of JIO TV on Firestick.
Don’t Miss – How to Install Redbox TV on Firestick
How to Install Jio TV on Firestick?
JIO TV is an android based app that isn’t available on the Amazon App Store. It means that you can’t download the Jio TV app directly on your Firestick. To make it easier for you, we have come forward with the two different options for installing JIO TV on Firestick. As it is going to be a third party application for your Firestick, so be sure to go further with the prerequisites before also moving with the installation process.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick
- Open your firestick
- Tap on Device/ My Fire TV option
- Select the Developer option
- Turn ON ADB Debugging option and then enable Apps from Unknown Sources option to allow third-party usage.
Method 1: Install JIO TV on Firestick using Downloader App
- Launch Firestick and then tap on Search icon present there
- Click on the App name option and type Downloader here
- Tap on the Downloader app logo and then press Get button
- The downloading process will get started. Wait, and once it’s done, open it up
Can’t find the Downloader app? Downloader is not available on Amazon Store in all the regions that’s why you cannot see the app on the Amazon app store. But still, you can install the Downloader App on firestick from this tutorial.
- Press the Home button and then enter this URL: https://bit.ly/2VVTUSk
- Press on the Go button to download Jio tv apk on firestick
- Click on Next button and then Click Install to start the installation process
- Now you ready to Launch Jio tv on firestick
Method 2: Installation of JIO TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
- Go to the Firestick home page option and then make a click on the Search bar
- Add the name of the app like ES File Explorer using the virtual keyboard and then do a search
- Click on Get option to start downloading the related file.
- Once done with the downloading process, click on File Explorer to launch it.
- Tap on Tools and then press Download Manager.
- Press +New option and then add URL: https://bit.ly/2VVTUSk
- Name the field as JIO TV and then press the Download Now button.
- Once done with downloading tap on Open File option and then press Install to accomplish the installation process
Two Ways to Install JioTV on Amazon Fire Stick (Video Tutorial)
If you are not interested in spending out a lot of money on cable TV subscription, Jio TV on Firestick is a great option to enjoy streaming a wide range of online content. You can make use of this app for streaming different channels and local materials as well just at the cost of your internet package.
- How to Install VLC for Firestick
- How to Install Cinema APK on Firestick
- How to Install titanium TV on Firestick