It doesn’t really matter what your circumstances are—everyone needs entertainment to recharge and escape from the real world.
For streamers, IPTV apps are the way they consume most of their entertainment (if they’re disappointed in what their Smart TV offers).
Nora GO is considered one of the most popular Fire TV apps for the simple reason that it offers over 800 entertainment channels. And keep in mind that these aren’t just U.S.-based channels. Nora GO offers channels from all corners of the globe depending on what’s streaming at any given moment.
Nora GO supports plenty of mobile devices such as FireStick and Android. Apart from the region-specific local channels, users can also access premium content if they have the right subscription packages. You should think of the Nora GO app as your online cable service that works like plug-n-play technology.
Nora GO offers users a TV guide as well so you can keep track of your favorite content. For on-demand HD entertainment content on Amazon FireStick, you have to pay around $25 per month.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to install Nora GO on Fire TV. Let’s take a look at two main methods for doing this:
How to Quickly Install Nora GO IPTV App on FireStick
- 1 How to Quickly Install Nora GO IPTV App on FireStick
- 2 Step-By-Step Guide on How to Install Nora GO on Amazon FireStick (One of the Best IPTV Services)
- 3 Bonus Method: Use Apps2Fire to Install Nora GO App2Fire
- 4 NoraGO App Review
- 5 Conclusion
- 6 FAQ
The problem with installing the Nora GO app on FireStick is that you can’t do it through the official FireStick App Store.
Note:But you can use techniques such as sideloading to install Nora GO on Fire TV.
Now, there are two ways of sideloading any given app (whether it be for an IPTV service or just streaming content in general) on your Fire TV or FireStick.
- Use Downloader
- Use ES File Explorer
We will take a look at both the options and will let you know which one you should go with if you’re confused.
Before Installing Nora GO on FireStick, You Should Install a VPN
The thing most people tend to ignore with online streaming is that most of the time, the IPTV service you use to stream will expose your IP address.
Warning:Once your IP address gets exposed, there’s nothing stopping internet service providers, government agencies, hackers or other third-parties from spying on you.
Not to mention, app developers can engage in activity-tracking as well. Additionally, streaming devices and smart TVs are particularly vulnerable to hackers.
You can free yourself from worrying about all those things by using a VPN service. Virtual Private Network services not only block online monitoring and bypass geo-restrictions, but they also protect you from legal problems if you happen to unintentionally stream illegal or copyrighted content.
With that said, you need to make sure you sign up for a fast VPN service.
A VPN service that hides your original location but is not fast enough to stream HD content isn’t good for anyone.
So make sure that you sign up for a VPN that has fast VPN servers and can bypass geo-restrictions to allow you to access any type of content from around the world.
You can usually get more information about whether or not a given VPN works with your favorite streaming IPTV service or app like Nora GO by going to the official website of the service.
Step-By-Step Guide on How to Install Nora GO on Amazon FireStick (One of the Best IPTV Services)
Before you actually start though, make sure that you have enabled Apps From Unknown Sources on your FireStick device.
If you don’t know how to do that, follow the short guide below:
- Turn on your FireStick device and then go to the Settings menu.
- Click on My Fire TV or Device and then press Developer Options.
- Then turn on the option that says Apps From Unknown Sources.
With that out of the way, let’s take a look at how to install Nora GO on FireStick via Downloader:
- Tap the search bar on your FireStick device near the top of the screen, on the menu.
- Then input the text Downloader. There is also a search icon that you can click to; again, search for the app.
- Once you have found the app, click it (the Downloader App) from the list and then push the option that says Get.
- Wait for a bit until your FireStick device shows you the successful installation message. Once you have seen that, tap the button that says Open. This will allow you to use the official Downloader App.
- Now we get to the part where you have to navigate the homepage of the Downloader app. Once you find yourself on the main tab of the Downloader App, type this URL: https://apkpure.com/p/com.norago.android
- Click the button that says Go. This should take you to the official APK for the Nora GO App.
- In this step, Downloader and Nora GO server will form a connection with each other. Once that’s done, another file will start to download. From there, once the download is complete, click on the button that says Install and then hit accept if your FireStick asks for more permissions regarding Nora GO app.
- Now hit Install. Again, the FireStick will show you a successful installation message. Upon seeing that, click the button that says Open. That should launch the Nora GO App.
- Click on Open and then submit your email address or login credentials or provider ID. Without these, you can’t use Nora GO on FireStick to steam any TV content.
Now we will show you how to install the Nora GO app on FireStick through ES File Explorer:
First, make sure you’ve enabled the Allow Apps from Unknown Sources on your FireStick. We provided the steps on how to do that above, so go follow that and then come back here.
Once you’ve enabled Allow Apps from Unknown Sources, follow these steps:
- Click on the search bar on the official home screen. From there, input the text ES File Explorer. Then choose the ES File Explorer option from the list.
- Hit the button that says Get in order to allow FireStick to download the ES File Explorer.
- Click on the FireStick ES File Explorer icon to open it up and then click the option that says Tools.
- From there, choose the option Downloader Manager and then +New.
- Now, you should be able to see a path field. Simply type this URL in the Path field: https://apkpure.com/p/com.norago.android (Just as before, this is a link for the Nora GO APK on APKPure. Don’t forget to click the button Download Now once you’ve inserted the link.)
- Hit the button that says Open File.
Now you can explore TV content on the Nora GO app. Again, keep in mind that just because you have an internet connection doesn’t mean you can watch any TV show on the Nora GO app.
Bonus Method: Use Apps2Fire to Install Nora GO App2Fire
There is one other less reliable method we’ll discuss in this guide: You can use App2Fire to install Nora GO on FireStick. But you should know that it won’t work every time you try it and a lot depends on the version of the software you have on your FireStick device and the FireStick model itself.
This process can work for any Android device and not just for the FireStick. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- First, you need to know the IP address of your FireStick device. If you don’t already know it, follow these steps: Go to Settings and then click on System. Click on About and then on Network. Here, you should be able to see your FireStick device IP address. Note it down somewhere easy to access because you will need it in the upcoming steps.
- The next step is to open up the Google Play Store app and then search for the Nora GO app. Click on it. If you can’t do that, then here is the link for the Nora GO App on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.norago.android
- Then install the App2Fire app by first searching for it through the search function on Google Play Store.
- Once it’s installed, click on the button that says Open.
- When you have launched Apps2Fire, click the option that says Setup.
- From there, input the IP address of your FireStick that you should have noted down somewhere accessible in Step 1.
- Tap the Local Apps section and then use the search option to find the Nora GO application.
- Hit the button that says Install to ‘install’ the official Nora GO app on your FireStick device via Apps2Fire.
NoraGO App Review
Whether or not you’re using the free trial option, the app you will use for Nora Go IPTV will be the same. The NoraGO apk app has a red and white theme with three main screens for different content categories such as TV shows, channels and on-demand TV shows, just like any good smart TV and other IPTV services.
Overall, the Nora GO IPTV app acts as a good service provider by streaming content on the user’s device through live channels and other IPTV service products in a convenient manner.
With that said though, we’ve heard reports of users complaining about the NoraGO IPTV service giving them credit card problems, so keep that in mind.
With a valid IPTV service provider ID, a fast internet connection and a decent VPN installed, you can watch as many TV shows and live channels on any device without any problems.
This is important:And keep in mind that to stream content from the official NoraGO app, you will have to subscribe to a monthly IPTV service or annual IPTV service subscription package.
The NoraGO platform offers on-demand TV shows and movies as well as live TV channels on any FireStick device.
If you don’t want to spend money upfront, then you can take advantage of the free trial option that Nora GO offers to new users only. There are no cancellation or activation fees with the free trial.