In this guide, you will find the detailed instructions to install Kodi on Now TV Box. Now TV Box is one of the most beautiful media streaming box that have made it quite more comfortable for the users to stream out their favorite video contents easily without having any issues. Whether it is about movies, TV shows, documentaries, sports or streaming up some kids channels, everything will get started instantly without taking too much of time.
One of the best things about this beautiful tool is that it also offers various catchup facilities for the users as well, such as ITVHub, All4, and Demand 5, etc. It is a paid app where you have to spend £15 for seamless access. When it comes to online streaming, Kodi is one of the most excellent streaming sources that have made it quite easier to stream variable content just by using appropriate Kodi addon there. With the improving technology, Kodi has now become available for Now TV Box as well. It means, streaming users can install Kodi on Now TV box so get ready to have some fantastic streaming experiences now. Check out the below tutorial to download & install Kodi on Now TV Box in 4 simple steps.
Kodi on Now TV Box (Features & Overview)
Here we come up with the most awaited section. Elements are one of the most common parts almost we all are crazy about as it takes us on the tour of properties an object has. Now TV Box is a fully featured streaming source that enables you to enjoy various incredible features such as:
- Now TV Box offers you the facility of accessing multiple platforms through it. One can easily access YouTube, Spotify, and Sky Store from it.
- It offers a straightforward and interactive interface for the Kodi users that makes it much easier to be used by anyone.
- The navigation process through this application is quite easy, and one has to follow up the provided instructions very carefully.
- If required, one can easily download and save their favorite shows and movies and can watch them later on as well.
Don’t Miss – How to Install Kodi on Android Box
How to Install Kodi on Now TV Box?
Being Now TV box users, one can easily install Kodi on now tv box. Kodi is an android based application and one can easily download and install it on their devices from Google Play Store. The only things you have to do here is:
Note:- One thing that you need to keep in mind here is to make secure deletion of the preinstalled Kodi construction so that you can keep it safe from various expected malware attacks.
- Open up your Now TV box
- Launch the Google Play Store on it.
- Add up Kodi in the search bar option and then tap on it to move further with the solution.
- Select the latest version of the app and press on the Install button to move further with the process.
- Wait for the installation process to get accomplished and once it’s done, open up the Kodi on Now TV box and start accessing it to watch out your favorite content directly.
How to Install Kodi Video Add-ons on Now TV Box?
Add-ons hold a great place in the field of Kodi that improves the user experience a lot more. Once you have completed the Kodi installation process, you can next install Kodi add-ons just by following the process given below.
- Open up the Kodi application from your device and then press add-ons to go forward with the next session.
- Select Package Installer Icon from the given options and once done tap on the Install from zip file section to move further with the process.
- Next Click on Install from Repository
- Now click on the Video Add-ons section and select the one you are willing to have.
- Press Install and wait for some sections to accomplish the process.
- Get back to the Kodi home screen option and then select Add-ons tab over there.
- Make a click on the Video addons sections to start accessing it instantly.
Now TV Box has provided the best platform for the users to stream out various programs through it. Adding up Kodi on Now TV Box is quite enough to take your experience to a higher level. We have summed up here the installation process of Kodi and Kodi addons on Now TV Box, hope they will work in a straightway to improvise your user experience.