Jailbreak Firestick (2019): The Amazon Firestick truly lets us carry our TV’s anywhere we go. Coming at a price of around 40 Dollars, the Firestick offers good value for the price it commands. The only perk associated with the device is the subscription fee associated with some of it’s streaming services and channels. This comes in addition to the 100 dollars you need to pay for your Prime membership. However, there is no need to pay for what you can have for free. Yes, you can Jailbreak Firestick to access third-party streaming apps. The thing is, Jailbreaking is a completely legal process. Unless your thinking of streaming pirated content it’s all good. In this article, we will show you how to How To Jailbreak Firestick in 2019 but first, let’s dwell on the basics.
What Is The Amazon Firestick?
The Amazon Firestick is a plug and play device that looks like A Beefed up memory stick. It turns your HDMI TV into a smart system. With it, you can stream movies and shows from services like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, Hulu, and many others. Another cool aspect is that it comes with a voice remote and the voice search actually works quite well. Do keep in mind the device requires a good Wifi connection to be functional.
Alexa Voice remote helps to find, launch, and search content with ease. A simple command like “Alexa, show me action movies” displays a list of action movies for the user. It is that simple. Also, web browsing is another area which has not been touched on. With Firefox and Silk Web Browser, the entire world wide web is at your fingertips. Popular apps available on Firestick include Youtube, Spotify, Prime Music among countless others. The device comes equipped with 1 Gb ram and 8gb of storage. I think now you have enough info about firestick so let’s proceed to the different methods of jailbreak firestick 2019.
What is Jailbreak Firestick?
First, we will learn what is jailbreak firestick and then we will discuss about how to Jailbreak Firestick. Jailbreaking is the use of computer software to remove the restrictions imposed by the manufacturer. This, in turn, leads to benefits like using unauthorized apps and games and other mods. Jailbreak is synonymous with iPhones and Playstations. Using this method also allows you to removed those pesky pre-installed apps which cannot be removed otherwise. The important benefits of Jailbreaking Firestick include:
- Complete access over the device.
- Play music and games for free.
- Jailbreak Firestick allows you to watch sports channels free of cost.
- Watch movies for free.
- Customization as per user need.
Want to update your Firestick? Don’t worry, we have shared a depth guide on how to update firestick.
How To Jailbreak Firestick 2019 (Kodi Method)
- Start the Smart TV and plug in firestick to begin the installation of Kodi.
- Now in the firestick menu choose settings from the top.
- In settings, scroll side and choose the Device option.
- In Device, select the developer options amongst others.
- You can view two options-ADB debugging and Apps from unknown sources. Enable both the options.
- Now using the back button in the remote, get back to the Firestick home.
- Select the search option from Firestick remote and go to the address bar.
- Type Downloader in the search bar and download the app.
- Once the software has been finished downloading, click the open button.
- Now in the search bar enter the following URL to download Kodi-http://bit.ly/kodi176.
- Click go and the downloading will start. Be patient as the process might lag depending on your internet speed.
- After the downloading is done with click the Install option.
- Wait until the installation is over.
- After installation is over go to Firestick home and select Kodi from the apps.
Thus Kodi has been installed and you can watch your shows and movies on it.
How to Jailbreak FireStick Using Es File Explorer
- Launch Amazon Firestick.
- Go to setting and select Device option.
- Choose Developers tab and enable both the options in there.
- Now go back at home and select Search option.
- Type Es File Explorer and install it.
- Launch the app and select the Download Manager from tools.
- Enter the following address in the path- http://bit.ly/kodi176 and name the path as Kodi.
- Now select Download Now option and press install.
- After installation launch Kodi.
Jailbreaking Firestick By Sideloading (Updated 2019)
- Launch Amazon Firestick.
- Go to settings and select device and choose developer option.
- Now tick both the options in the developer tab.
- Now connect your Android phone to the same WiFi network as the Firestick.
- Select Google Play store on your phone and install Kodi Krypton 17.6
- Nextly, install Apps2Fire App from play store.
- In the FireStick home select network from settings and then Firestick IP address.
- Open local apps and look for Kodi.
- Install the app.
Does Jailbreaking negatively impact Firestick?
Firstly Jailbreaking Firestick is a completely legal process and there is no expense in trying it. No side issues like slowing down have been reported. Moreover, you don’t lose your warranty on Jailbreaking.
However, refrain from buying pre-Jailbroken Firestick as it may have malfunctioned or there may be pirated content which might land you in trouble.
We have provided you with easy and surefire ways of how to Jailbreak Firestick in 2019. Now you have access to free content and the true potential of the Firestick has been awakened. In case you do face any hiccups please mention below so we can help you.