Amazon firestick is an excellent choice for streaming the latest and popular content from HBO. This article will show you how to download & Install HBO Go On Firestick.
The American based premium cable network named HBO offers the everywhere TV service referred to as HBO Go. HBO subscribers are allowed to stream or watch the on-demand video selections of digital media players, and video game consoles through the mobile device app or HBO official website. You can also watch sporting events, specials, films, past and current series of HBO contents. In 2010, this service was initially launched. Get into this article to know more about HBO Go, its features & steps to Install HBO on firestick & Fire TV.
Why HBO Go On Firestick?
There are tons of video streaming devices out there and one of the best options currently on the market is Amazon Firestick. But why HBO Go on firestick? Well let me tell you guys, you can stream all the big premiers through HBO Go like HBO’s addictive series or entire episodes of My Brilliant Friend, WestWorld, Chernobyl, Games of Thrones and many more. In addition, you can watch special events, thought-provoking documentaries, smart talk shows, comedy specials, News, and also new movies with weekly updates.
HBO Go can be streamed or watched on your preferred devices like a gaming device, connected TV, computer, tablet, or phone. Be informed that HBO Go can be accessed only within the U. S. country regions and also has some restrictions. Home Box Office has the property listed with HBO Go and its related service and channels. But don’t worry if you live outside the US, use Firestick VPN to pass geo-restricted content.
How to Install HBO Go On Firestick (Step by Step)
follow the below-provided steps to activate HBO Go on your Firestick or Fire TV:
- First of all, the HBO Go App should be downloaded to your Firestick or Fire TV. Launch your firestick & connect with wifi network.
- Within your Fire TV main screen, search and locate the HBO Go app to proceed with the installation. You can search as HBO go or make use of the Alexa voice-enabled remote to say HBO go by holding the Alexa button.
- After you found the HBO Go app, then select Install or “Download” to install the app.
- Wait for the downloading process to Complete
- That’s it! You have successfully Installed firestick HBO Go App.
How to Fix HBO’s Not in Service Area
HBO GO is available only in the United States and certain U.S. territories. So if you are living outside of the US then you will get Not in service area message whenever you try to access HBO GO. To solve this issue you have to subscribe to IPVanish VPN and connect your device to the US region before accessing The HBO Now. Click Here to Sign UP IPVanish VPN.
Firestick HBO Go App – Amazon Firestick Login Process
follow the below-provided steps to access the HBO Go app on Firestick:
- Initially, you need to download the HBO Go app on your Amazon Firestick from the above guide. After successful download, access the HBO Go app on your Amazon Firestick setup. On the welcome screen, choose the Sign In option on your Tablet/Smartphone to the computer to sign in to your account.
- Now, on your device and navigate to the web link “HBOGO.com/activate”.
- From the drop-down menu, select the options Amazon Firestick and click on the Continue button. Now, you need to input the account login credentials which were provided to you from the TV service provider. If your TV service provider is not available under the list then your Amazon Firestick is not supported for HBO Go service.
Note: Contact your TV service provider, in case if you experience any login related issues.
- Now input the six-character activation code provided by the TV service provider and click on the option Activate Device. You will receive a pop-up message stating Successful on both devices ie your TV and pc/Smartphone.
- Wait for a few minutes to complete the process and finally click on the Continue button your Amazon FireTV application.
- Now, you can easily enjoy watching or streaming the live favorite shows using through the HBO Go on firestick. Also, note that the activation code will be authorized only for a few minutes.
Must See – How to watch Netflix On Firestick
HBO Go – Amazon Firestick Sign Out Process
Now follow the below-provided information to sign out from the HBO Go service on your Amazon Firestick:
- Access the HBO Go application on any of your devices. With the help of Firestick remote, choose the Menu option. Now, you can choose the option named “Deactivate HBO Go’ from the Settings menu and finally click on the Deactivate Now button.
- You can follow the above-provided steps to login or deactivate your Amazon Firestick device on the HBO Go application. It has a simplified task and does not require any assistance. In case if you experience any issues, contact the FireTV stick support and help.
The method provided here also works for Fire TV, Firestick 4k & Fire TV Cube. Follow the same process to Install Firestick HBO Go app on your other amazon devices.