This guide shows you how to Install Netflix on firestick. Netflix is one of the easiest, fastest ways to legitimately watch movies & Tv shows on firestick. Here we will share a tutorial to install Netflix for fire tv so you can watch Movies & TV series from Netflix on firestick any time you want.
With the involvement in technology, Firestick and Netflix both have emerged as kings in their preferred sections. Where one is the undoubted the real hero of online streaming platforms, Netflix is one of the richest applications to search on unlimited movies, videos, Live TV, Live Sports, and much more. Taking you out from the glitches of your cable connections, Firestick is one of the most excellent platforms where one can easily stream online content from Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Sling TV, etc
Netflix on Firestick (Overview)
Netflix is one of the leading and most preferred subscription-based media streaming application that offers universal content to stream on. We have used subscription-based media source that means one needs to make a secure login to the account for starting streaming on it. The content is provided on Netflix is 100% genuine and legal and does not include and security threats. The best thing about Netflix is the vast library of content. The app is being designed to support a wide range of Amazon FireStick devices that means you can download & Install Netflix on firestick where one can easily stream their favorite TV programs and movies.
If you are looking for a low-cost streaming app for firestick then Netflix is just the right option, one can grab it. Being fully loaded with the biggest collection of contents, the app will offer unlimited content to enjoy it. The quality of the contents you are going to stream in through fast internet connection is also very high. So, let’s not waste any more time and let’s dive into the guide of how to install Netflix on firestick under 2 minutes.
Also, Read – Best Firestick Apps For Movies & Sports
How to Install Netflix on Firestick?
You can install Netflix on firestick through two different methods (i) From Amazon App store (ii) Using Downloader App. Here we will share both methods. This guide also works for Fire TV, Firestick 4K & Fire TV Cube.
Method 1: Installing Netflix on Firestick From Amazon App Store
Netflix is available on Amazon App Store, so if you are willing to get it on your Firestick, you can directly download the app from there.
- Turn ON your Firestick option and then move towards its home screen section.
- Tap on the search option and add name Netflix here.
- Hit enter to allow the search to run.
- Tap on the Netflix app option from the provided results to open it up.
- Go to the App information screen and then tap on Free or Download button.
- Wait till the downloading process accomplished successfully and once done, tap on Sign up option to make registration to the Netflix account OR login viz existing account.
- Add your preferred user name and secure password to start streaming on it seamlessly.
Don’t Miss – How to Install Now TV on Firestick
Method 2: Installation of Netflix on Firestick using Downloader
In case if you are facing some issues while downloading the app from the Amazon App Store, you can also apply for downloading the app from third party sources. But before proceeding further, you first need to allow the third party access on your Firestick first.
- Go to the Settings option of your Firestick and then tap on Device/My Fire TV section.
- Press Developer and then tap on ADB Debugging option to enable it.
- Turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources section.
- Launch Firestick and then tap on the search bar.
- Type Downloader here and then hit enter to search for it.
- Select the Downloader app from the provided search results and then click on the Download button to start the downloading process.
- Wait patiently for the downloading process of the Downloader app to accomplish successfully and once it’s done tap Open to launch it.
Can not find Downloader app in FireStick? Follow this guide to install Downloader on Firestick
- Enter this URL (https://bit.ly/312O3OW) of Netflix app into the address bar of the Downloader app to get this app on your Firestick.
- Press Go option to move further with the process.
- Now, press on Next button to move further with the installation process.
- Tap on the Install button and wait for the process to get accomplished.
- Once done successfully, register to the Netflix account and start accessing it seamlessly.
Netflix is the undisputed hero of all of the streaming applications that offers an extensive library of content globally. Netflix is readily available on Amazon App Store and one can easily download it from there, but if you face any difficulty in it, we have provided above the alternate method to download Netflix on Firestick as well.