IPTV is the Internet’s way of watching TV. If one knows to a source of IPTV M3U Playlist like the sources that are mentioned below it should be a piece of cake to access and watch an unlimited number of movies and TV shows. These Free IPTV TV channels feature all different kinds of movies, TV shows, and live broadcasts including sports and news telecasts. The best part is any media player that can interpret IPTV can be used to stream these content. For most people out there, IPTV players like Kodi can be the ultimate and the most powerful option available as it does come along with many other features.
This article is specially dedicated to IPTV fans. Here you will get IPTV Playlist with working Free IPTV Links. We are also sharing a guide on how to use IPTV links of Fluxus TV with Kodi.
How to Use Free IPTV Links from Fluxus TV
- 1 How to Use Free IPTV Links from Fluxus TV
- 2 Working Free IPTV Links (Updated July 2019)
If you do not know already, Fluxus TV is one of the most popular IPTV source providers out there. They feature in providing the live TV including the like news and sports broadcast all over the world, as well as they also feature on video on demand so that you can easily watch all of your favorite movies, TV shows, animes and more on the go whenever you want to. That is the convenience which Fluxus TV provides. The Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist is one of the most reliable IPTV streaming services out there.
In this article today, you are also going to learn about Kodi Addons that can help you stream and watch Free IPTV limitlessly. Later, we are going to feature a beginners guide on how can you easily set up and configure Fluxus TV Kodi IPTV addons to stream your favorite movies and TV shows on the go. Moreover, the PVR IPTV Simple Client is also going to help you watch fresh and new media content including the latest hit TV shows, on-demand movies, and even live sports as well with the help of the M3U playlist that we are going to feature today.
As there is no possible limit on the number of add-ons that we can add on to Kodi, we can achieve the way to access the free IPTV channels and stream video content using the IPTV M3U playlists that we have. Although there are several right methods to get the same result, we are going to talk about the easiest to use and most used methods with the help of which you will be able to watch IPTV seamlessly on the go.
We are going to talk about the IPTV addons for Kodi which lets you watch and stream the IPTV M3U playlist channels as well as the methods on how can you easily get started with the available Fluxus TV channels at once.
Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist URL Free Streaming IPTV Channels
As we know it, Fluxus TV is the best of all the other IPTV streaming providers out there for a reason. Fluxus TV features around six different M3U playlists in general and the number increases to 13 if you see all the other international playlists that Fluxus TV provides. All of these M3U playlists contain tons of content worth watching and you can also call these playlists simple categories!
These playlists include but are not limited to On the go Movies and TV Series streaming services, where you can find your favorite movie or TV show to binge-watch that. Also, it includes several different live telecasts such as Live TV broadcast or sports telecast from around the world. Moreover, these free IPTV links are well known for their variety of categories including the classic movies and TV shows streaming playlists, spiritual and religious programming channels, and the closed-circuit camera feeds which are present all over the world. Additionally, Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist also features international live radio, just in case!
Fluxus Free IPTV List (July 2019)
Now, we are going to talk about the Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlists out there. So let’s get started right now.
- Fluxus IPTV – The Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist provides you with more than one thousand five hundred IPTV channels that you can watch round the clock worldwide.
- Fluxus Cinema – The Fluxus Cinema M3U Playlist has a list of thousands of your favorite available movies and TV shows out there that you can easily watch on the go whenever you want to without any other hassle for free.
- Fluxus Radio – If you are into radio, the Fluxus Radio playlist features out more than five hundred live radio stations from all over the world. So if you are into worldwide music, Fluxus Radio is your way to go.
- Fluxus CCTV – If you find watching the CCTV footage interesting, the Fluxus CCTV M3U playlist helps you fulfill just that. Now you can do all the ghost hunting you want to do with the help of more than two hundred live CCTV footage broadcasts.
- Fluxus Faith – There are more than a hundred spiritual and faith-related channels available for those who are looking for religious IPTV channels.
- Fluxus Lust – Fluxus lust is the best source for streaming adult-rated content. Beware that this Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist is meant for adults and may contain pornographic content.
Except for these 6 Free IPTV Playlist, there are more than 7 additional playlists of Fluxus Cinema that feature different on the go to movies and TV shows of 7 different languages. These languages include Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish. If you are interested in watching movies from any of these languages, just use the respective working free IPTV links of 2019 and you are good to go. Talking about subtitles and soundtracks, most of the video content here comes along with swappable audio and soundtracks as they are dual audio and the subtitles are exceptionally good. The Fluxus Cinema Arabic and the Fluxus Cinema Japanese are the two most popular multilingual IPTV M3U playlist.
Working Free IPTV Links (Updated July 2019)
Now, it is time to show you the Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist links that we talked about earlier. The content within these links gets updated from time to time ensuring the best quality playlists remain and maintains its quality. You can use any media player that can process the M3U or M3U8 playlist URL or file. You can use your favorite and supported media player in this case. It can be Kodi, VLC media player, or any other preferred media player. Check out M3U Playlist with URL Below.
- Fluxus IPTV: https://pastebin.com/raw/ZzGTySZE
- Fluxus Cinema: https://pastebin.com/raw/jbqA0j82
- Fluxus Radio: https://pastebin.com/raw/d5cb3Wxw
- Fluxus CCTV: https://pastebin.com/raw/pQJ9pFjH
- Fluxus Faith: https://pastebin.com/raw/ikshwe1W
- Fluxus Lust: https://pastebin.com/raw/jMe87UHE
- Fluxus Cinema Arabic: https://pastebin.com/raw/Sig2zWVH
- Fluxus Cinema French: https://pastebin.com/raw/cWbbtduU
- Fluxus Cinema German: https://pastebin.com/raw/RZduJuKQ
- Fluxus Cinema Italian: https://pastebin.com/raw/JkBfYpXz
- Fluxus Cinema Japanese: https://pastebin.com/raw/wF35hqLF
- Fluxus Cinema Portuguese: https://pastebin.com/raw/FVAeAC0u
- Fluxus Cinema Spanish: https://pastebin.com/raw/U5Nai4hs
How to Watch Free IPTV Channels on Kodi
Kodi is undoubtedly one of the most famous IPTV players out there in the market. Even though Kodi is nothing more than a normal media player, the ability to add different add-ons is what makes Kodi different from every other IPTV player out there. Talking about Free IPTV links, there are two specific apps available out there which you can try. Both of them work pretty well and serves the purpose and lets you watch Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlists for free without installing any extra software except the addons for Kodi itself.
These Addons are PVR IPTV Simple Client and Playlist Loader. The first addon comes along with a normal Kodi installation whereas you need to download the second one from the Kodi Add-ons repository.
Let’s now shed some more light on how to use either of the Kodi add-ons in order to watch the Fluxus IPTV M3U PlayList. You need to follow the given steps of any one of your favorite methods to successfully download and install the Kodi addon and start using it to streaming all these free IPTV links.
Method 1: PVR IPTV Simple Client
In this method, we are going to use the PVR IPTV Simple Client addon of Kodi to browse and stream the Fluxus TV M3U Playlist easily. Let’s get on with the steps now.
- Open Kodi, go to the home screen of Kodi and select the Add-ons tab.
- Once you are in the Addons section, go ahead and select My Add-ons.
- Now, go ahead and head over to the PVR section.
- Once you are in there, it is time to scroll down to the bottom and search for “PVR IPTV Simple Client“. Once you find it, go ahead and select it.
- Click on continue to configure the PVR IPTV Simple Client.
Now in order to check out and watch your favorite Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist simply enter the URL from the Free IPTV links given above in the M3U PlayList URL section.
(For example, if you want to watch Fluxus Cinema English you need to enter this URL “https://pastebin.com/raw/jbqA0j82” and press on the “Ok” button.)
- Once you have entered the URL, press ok and continue.
Now make sure that the PVR IPTV Simple Client for Kodi is enabled and working fine. If that is not the case, Enable the PVR IPTV Simple Client and then close the addon’s setting window.
You are done configuring the media player. Now, head over to the Kodi home screen. After that simply click on the TV menu item to access your Fluxus IPTV M3U playlist. Now, there should be a bunch of media content loaded for streaming. Just select the one that you want to get started with and you are good to go.
If you are using a custom skinned Kodi and the “TV menu” is not available on the home screen for some reason you can easily enable the same from the settings. In order to do that, head over to the Interface section within the Kodi Settings. Now, search out for “Skins” and continue by clicking on it. Further, click on the “Configure Skin” button and enable the “TV” option and it should be fixed by now.
Method 2: Playlist Loader
Note: If you have successfully completed the last method, that should be enough to watch and stream your favorite available movies, web series, and TV shows. This is an alternative option and is not compulsory to have.
In our second method, we are going to use the Playlist Loader in order to stream content from the free IPTV links that we have featured above from Fluxus TV. So, now let’s get started with this method too. The configuration of Playlist loader is easier than the last method.
Successfully download and install the Playlist Loader addon for Kodi. It is nothing special and gets downloaded directly from the Kodil repository. Follow the below steps to install it on your Kodi.
- launch your Kodi and navigate to Settings > File manager > Add source > None
- Enter this URL – http://www.lvtvv.com/repo/ & Click on OK
- Enter the Name “Kodil”
- Go back to the home screen and go to Addons > Add-on browser > Install from zip file
- Select Kodil and click on repository.kodil-1.3.zip file (Wait for the Repository to download)
- Click Install from repository & Select the Kodil Repo
- Go to Video Add-Ons & Choose Playlist Loader
- Click on Install
- Once Installed, head over to open the Playlist Loader now.
- Continue to click on “Add a New List” button and now enter the URL of your favorite Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist that you would like to watch, ignore all the other options and keep them as it is. The Playlist Loader is going to do the rest of the job to add the content and make it ready for streaming within your Kodi media player.
Just like the last method, you must be able to check out the loaded media content within the “TV” section of your Kodi media player.
The Fluxus IPTV M3U Playlist is one of the most well-known playlists out there within the market as of now. They provide a good amount of quality streamable content. In this article, we have given you the insight on just that. Do let us know which of these free IPTV links are your favorite. Bookmark this page because we are updating working IPTV links daily.