In this guide, we will show you how to watch Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz on FireStick & Kodi. Yes! you can watch your favorite Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz match on firestick via different apps. We all know that it’s going to be an exhilarating fight when our Gypsy King referred to as Tyson Fury while entering the ring from the start until the finish time. In June, we are expecting to head another such game. Gypsy King is going to compete with his opponent Tom Schwarz. Please refer the below-provided information for your reference on how to watch the Tom Schwarz Vs. Tyson Fury match on Firestick.
A 24-year old Tom Schwarz, a German fighter still remains in his career as an undefeated player in any of the tournaments or match. He is the only one at a young age to complete all the wins with 16 knockouts at total. The toughest match is his next challenge to look out for. Tom Schwarz has never fought against in his career like Tyson Fury in the ring.
The next match for Tyson Fury is not only the first appearance after titled as Gypsy King but also the first match he is going to appear in the 2019 year. He fought against Deontay Wilder is the last appearance of Fury by last year of December month. However, this match ended without a result and all the fans are requesting to have a rematch between these two giants.
Since both of them are busy with their schedules and other challenges, it is going to happen in the next few months. Also, important that Wilder has recently won the match against the new player Dominic Breazeale. However, the good news is that Wilder is going to fight against Fury, which is the confirmed message for the fans and will happen in the upcoming fights.
How to Watch Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz on Firestick
- 1 How to Watch Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz on Firestick
- 2 Wrapping Up
This match will be broadcasted in ESPN Channel as Fury’s deal, for the United States this fight is going to be ESPN-exclusive. The good news is that ESPN network is going to offer live online streaming through the internet. It allows the users to access this match and many other matches like this from anywhere and on any devices.
We would like to inform that the most important part is the usage of Virtual Private Network (VPN). ESPN channel is commonly geo-restricted only to the United States country. Hence, you need to connect yourself to U.S Server through IPVanish VPN to access the live event of this match via ESPN online streaming channel in this region. Your virtual location can be spoofed by using the Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Especially, for the United Kingdom country, we have got confirmation from the BT Sports. Both BT Sports and ESPN channels offer the paid subscription which requires an active plan. Here we are sharing step by step tutorial to watch Live match of Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz on FireStick. So make sure you don’t miss any single step. Let’s get started.
Why you Need Virtual Private Network (VPN)
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) will extend its usage as a private network within the public network, it allows the users to received and sends data through the public or shared networks. This will make your devices to connect directly to the private network. The computing device which runs the VPN application like Smartphone, Desktop, or Laptop while benefiting the management, security, and functionality through the private network. The VPN connection has the common encryption but it is not an inherent part.
When it comes to watching a live stream of Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz, VPN is necessary to use. As we know the match will be broadcasted on ESPN and the ESPN channel is Geo-restricted it’s mean you can not watch the match if you are in the geo-restricted region. And, most important is your online privacy. For the users who stream through firestick as well as Kodi have to understand all the things, your stream will be monitored by the Government. Thus in order to stream in a secured way, use a VPN.
Don’t Miss – Do I need a VPN for firestick? Here is your answer
To access the internet with a secure environment, you can use the IPVanish VPN service. I strongly recommend this service because I personally use IPVanish VPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN. No matter about the device you choose to stream, IPVanish VPN always secures you. After the successful connection with the encrypted network, the entire online data’s (online banking, browsing history, data transfers, instant messages, email, etc) are well protected.
Across the globe, the truly Top Tier VPN service provider is referred to as IPVanish VPN. The applications were developed in-house, tier-1 networks were managed and own their VPN servers. The removal of middlemen will ensure that the data or information over the servers is well secured and protected.
- IPVanish VPN service blocks the Geo-targeting and offers an ad-free experience for the consumers.
- Completely Anonymous Torrenting.
- This service provides security access Multi-platform like iOS, Windows Operating system, Android, etc.
- Supports Split-Tunneling feature, allowing the preferable applications to access outside of the VPN connection.
- The connections are encrypted and can be used at a maximum of 10 devices simultaneously.
- Providing Phone, Live Chat support for 24/7.
You need to register for paid plans to use the IPVanish VPN service since it is not a freeware. The pricing is listed below:
The Yearly plan comes around $77.99, Quarterly plan at $8.99 and a monthly plan at $10. But, we are offering a 45 % IPVanish discount for our Firestick blog readers. Follow below link to avail the discount.
How to Install IPVanish VPN on Firestick
- Subscribe to IPVanish VPN
- Launch your firestick & Click on the Highlight Apps which is displayed at the screen top
- Now tab the middle button that is located on the Amazon remote to navigate the sub-menus
- Choose the Categories option and Click on the Utility button
- You need to choose the IPVanish VPN from the menu after connecting the Amazon FireTV of Firestick.
- After installing the IPVanish App, you can log in to your account with the provided details.
- Select your preferred location to establish a successful connection.
- Click on the Home button to get back to the Main screen.
- Now, you can enjoy watching the Tom Schwarz vs Tyson Fury match on Firestick using the IPVanish VPN (Virtual Private Network) service.
How to Watch Live Match of Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz on Firestick Via ESPN
- Subscribe to IPVanish VPN
- Install IPVanish VPN on your firestick from above guide
- Connect to the US server
- Now search for the ESPN app on your firestick and install it OR follow this guide to install ESPN on your Firestick
- Launch ESPN
- Find the live stream and enjoy Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz match on FireStick
Watch Tyson Fury Vs. Tom Schwarz on Kodi
Well, you can also watch live boxing matches on Kodi through different add-ons (Especially ESPN 3). Follow below-mentioned steps to install ESPN 3 addon on Kodi 18/18.2 Leia.
- Buy IPVanish VPN service
- Open Kodi > Add-ons >Install from Repository > Select Kodi Add-ons Repository
- Click on Video Add-ons & Find ESPN 3
- Click on Install and Launch ESPN 3
This is how you can watch Live match of Tyson Fury Vs Tom Schwarz on FireStick. This guide also works for Firestick 4k, Fire TV & Fire TV cube. Make sure you subscribe to IPVanish VPN before streaming on Fire TV.