In this post, I will show you how to install Turkvod Addon On Kodi. Turkvod is brand new Turkish addon from Turkvod repository. Turkvod Kodi Addon offers you to watch Movies, Tv shows, IPTV and many more within Kodi.
Turkvod is one of the most popular Turkish add-ons that give you access to tons of movies and shows. One of the reasons for the popularity of TurkVod add-on is a solid team of developers, gets regular updates and they are updating content library regularly as soon as any new videos are available. If you are looking for the best high-quality stream with a superb collection of content then you should definitely try Turkvod Kodi addon. We have shared a complete guide to install TurkVod Add-on on Kodi, check it out.
How to Install Turkvod Addon On Kodi
Here, I will be sharing the installation process of Turkvod Kodi addon in simple steps that will help you to install the turkvod addon On Kodi krypton, Kodi 18/18.1 & 18.2 Leia. Yes, it’s working On the latest updated version of Kodi 18.2 Leia. Let’s get started.
Allow Unknown Sources On Kodi
TurkVod Kodi addon is a third party addon because it’s not a part of official Kodi repository. When you are installing any third party addon on Kodi, it’s necessary to enable unknown sources else you won’t be able to install it. If you don’t know how to allow unknown sources then follow below-mentioned steps.
- In the first step, Open your Kodi software and click on settings.
- Now click on system setting.
- Choose Addon option and turn on the ‘Unknown Sources’ option
- Click on Yes if you see any Prompt Message.
- Addon – Turkvod Kodi Addon
- Repo URL – http://repo.mreggman.xyz
- Repository – TurkVod repository
- Compatibility – Kodi 17.6 Krypton & Kodi 18/18.1/18.2 Leia
Steps to Install Turkvod Addon On Kodi 18/18.1/18.2 Leia
Check the below guide to install TurkVod add-on On Kodi. These methods also work on Amazon FireStick / Fire TV/ Fire TV Cube, Android & iOS Mobile Devices, Windows & Mac Computers, Android TV & Boxes. In short, it works great on all platforms which is supported by Kodi.
- Launch your Kodi
- Click on Settings and Open File Manager.
- Click On Add source
- Now click where it says <None> on the next window
- Enter this URL http://repo.turkvod.me/ and click on OK.
- Now enter the name of media source as Turkvod
- Go back to Kodi home screen and click On addons
- Click On Package Installer from the top left of the screen
- Click on Install from zip file
- Click the name Turkvod
- Select repository.turkvod
- Click on repository.phantom-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the few seconds, you will get a notification once it’s installed
- Now click on Install from repository
- Open the Turkvod Repository
- Click Video addons
- Select Turkvod
- Click on Install
- Now, wait a few more seconds for the TurkVod Addon installation confirmation or notification.
- Go to Video add-ons and click on Turk Vod to launch the addons
- Now Enjoy your favorite Turkish content (if you live in Turkey)
How to Stream Turkish TV with Turkvod from Outside Turkey
If you live outside of Turkey and want to stream all of your favorite Turkish TV as if you lived in Turkey then you just need to do a few more steps:
- Sign up to a good VPN that has servers in Turkey like NordVPN.
- Install the VPN addon on your Kodi device (NordVPN have a firestick/PC/Mac/Mobile app)
- Launch the VPN app
- Connect to a server inTurkey
- Launch Turkvod and enjoy it!
Here we came to end this article about How to Install Turkvod Addon on Kodi 18/18.1 & Kodi 18.2 Leia. We hope you liked this article, see you in the next article.