Today we’ll show you how to setup SO Player on firestick and Android TV. As most of you don’t know much about SO Player and what it does. After reading this article, you’ll get to know about SOPlayer more deeply and how to set it up on your device. You’ll be provided with step by step guide of installing it and using the app. Before going to that portion, let’s find out what SOPlayer actually is and how it works.
What is So Player?
SO Player is a subscription-based application to stream its own unique media content. Don’t get confused it with those general IPTV services in the market because it does not have features like live channels, TV shows, and movies. It is merely a media player that delivers their content to the end users.
In some ways, it is quite similar to Nora Go app, but it is better than that. Nora Go app users reported some issues in playback, streaming and some other working processes. So, you should prioritize SOPlayer over Nora Go app which does not have any such type of issues while using it.
One more important thing is that you should enable IPTV service first in your device and then you activate SO Player app. For activating that, you’ll be required activation or log in credential details. These details will be found in the email sent to you while signing up to IPTV services.
Now let’s jump forward to the procedure of installing SO Player on Android TV and Firestick.
How to Install SO Player on Firestick & Fire TV
Now for the amazon firestick users, continue reading to know how to set up SO Player on firestick using the Downloader app. For that, given below is a simple step by step procedure to learn how to enable SOPlayer app:
- First of all, launch your firestick and search for downloader.
- There you’ll find the Downloader, Click on download.
- After it is downloaded, press the home button from the remote
- Now Go to settings, slide to reach the My Fire TV option and then enter the Developer Options inside MY Fire TV.
- Now, make sure to turn ON the Apps from Unknown Resources. And again press the Home button
- Now go to Your Apps & Games and find out the downloaded app and open it up.
- After that, in the left-hand side panel, open Setting and you’ll see a few checkbox options.
- Make sure that all boxes are checked and get back to the Home window.
- In the URL box, enter this https://bit.ly/2PY4ut2 and click on the Go button to download so player apk.
- There, you’ll see the download process getting started for SO Player.
- After downloading complete, a new window will be opened and now click on the INSTALL button.
- After the installation, click the DONE button and you’ll be directed back to the downloaded file window.
- Here, delete the apk file because your amazon firestick has limited memory. Now hit the HOME button again.
- Again go to Your Apps & Games and find out the downloaded SO Player app. Launch it and enjoy the content provided by it.
Download SoPlayer on Amazon Firestick (Video Tutorial)
How to Install SO Player on Android TV
If you’re having an Android Smart TV and want to activate SO Player in it, then you should go through a simple procedure. To learn that, I’m providing you with stepwise guidelines which is given below:
- First of all, start your Android TV and make sure to establish a good internet connection to proceed further.
- After that, navigate to the Browser option and Firefox will open up.
- Now enter this URL https://bit.ly/2PY4ut2 in the required field of the internet browser window. Now click the Go button.
- Now, a small window will appear about Complete action using. Click download and then ALLOW the browser to access media files on your device.
- After the completion of the SO Player downloading process, navigate to the three-dot menu in the upper right-hand corner of the browser window.
- Now follow Tools> Downloads, and you’ll be able to see the downloaded soplayer apk. Open that downloaded file
- And click on the INSTALL button and after installation process open the SO Player app
- Now, enter the PIN CODE and PROVIDER ID that is already sent to you by your service provider through email.
- Finally, click on the Submit button.
- You have successfully enabled SOPlayer on Android Smart TV, enjoy its services.
Download So Player App on Smart TV (Video Tutorial)
Thank you for reading this article, and I hope that you found this article useful and successfully learned about installing the SO Player on firestick & Android TV. In case you liked this article, then make sure to share it on social media. And if you have any doubts regarding any of the information given in this article, feel free to ask them by dropping a comment in the comment section below.