If you own a Firestick and is on the Lookout for ways to stream movies, then this article is for you. Here we will share how to install Showbox on firestick to watch movies & tv shows for free.
Showbox is one of the premium streaming apps available for Firestick and quite reliable as well. In our opinion, Showbox is the best alternative to terrarium TV. Showbox gives you access to a huge collection of quality movies and TV shows. Another good aspect of Showbox is that it is backed by a set of developers and is always constantly being updated. You can adjust the video quality between HD and SD. Moreover, the app has no negative effects on device performance. The app is designed for the Android platform and does not quite work well with a remote. In this article, we will be showing you how to install Showbox on Firestick. Before that let’s see what makes Showbox so good.
Showbox On Firestick – Features, Precautions
- Free of Cost – The biggest advantage of Installing Showbox on Firestick is that it is completely free. The app provides you with all these premium features at zero cost.
- Another advantage is that the app doesn’t force you to have a login account thus saving your time.
- For people who have trouble catching up with the dialogues, the app offers subtitles as well.
- There are no popup ads that disrupt your experience.
- If needed you can also download the movies to your device and watch them later.
- The user-friendly interface is very easy to navigate.
- It supports HD viewing and you can also alter the video quality if needed.
- The movies can be filtered according to the year of release, genre, and the rating.
How To Install Showbox On Firestick
Follow the steps below to download Showbox on firestick
- In the home screen of the firestick, choose the settings option from the menu bar.
- From the options that appear choose My Fire TV.
- From the dropdown menu that appears choose developer options.
- Now you need to turn on the apps from unknown sources option.
- Now you need to confirm your choice by selecting turn on.
- Go back to the home screen and in the search bar type Downloader. ( Downloader is a software that helps you to download from the Amazon Play Store).
- Install Downloader if you haven’t installed yet or Click on Open.
- Now open downloader and type in the following URL – https://tinyurl.com/yb9qk269.
- After the download is complete, install the app and wait for the installation to be complete.
- Click the Open button to launch Showbox APK on firestick.
Thus you have successfully installed Showbox on Firestick.
How to Install Showbox on Firestick Using Aptoide
Aptoide is an alternative to the Amazon Store and has many cool apps that are not available in Amazon Play store. You can also download Showbox from the Aptoide Store as well.
- Firstly, launch the Aptoide Store. Now you can see many categories of applications like-Editor’s Choice, Top Applications, etc. From this, you need to choose Showbox.
- Once you locate Showbox, click on the icon to install it.
- A message appears, read it and click OK.
- Wait for the download to finish and click the Next Button.
- Click the install button and wait. After you get the installed notification, you can open the app.
Also, Check – How to Install Now TV on Firestick & Fire TV
Installing Mouse Toggle To Use Showbox
Showbox is not an app design for the Amazon firestick. it is not at all remote-friendly. However, using an additional application called the mouse toggle can solve our problem. Mouse toggle functions exactly like its name says. It makes a pointer appear on the screen which you can navigate using remote controls. After installing the app, just press the play/pause button twice to use it.
In this article, we have provided you with information regarding how to install Showbox on firestick. We have provided step-by-step methods for the installation. If you have any queries regarding the content of the article then do write to us.