Install Kodi 19 on Firestick: Kodi is amongst the hottest options for content streaming on the internet. The open source software works as a media center and caters to all your entertainment needs. Despite, some of the negativity clouding due to use of certain add-ons, Kodi remains a fan favorite. Hence it is no secret, why it is amongst the most downloaded freeware on the net. Kodi is available on a wide range of devices from PCs and Smartphones to even Raspberry Pi. Kodi can also be installed in the popular Amazon Firestick and that is what we will be checking out in this article. However, if you don’t know what Kodi, Firestick is and how they tie up together, we’ve got a bit of info as well.
Today in this post we will share a complete guide about How to Install Kodi 19 On Firestick. Kodi foundation released a new version of Kodi called Kodi 19 or Kodi M which is available to install on firestick.
This step by step tutorial will show you how to install Kodi 19 on firestick. Well, this method also works for Fire TV cube and Fire TV stick 4K. Kodi 19 on firestick or fire tv will allow you to watch movies, Tv shows, Kid movies, Live sports, PPV events and many more. You can also watch Live Tv series like Game of Thrones and walking dead on firestick. Installing Kodi 19 on firestick or Fire Tv cube is easier than you might think. You don’t have to root your device, and you can complete the whole process in about 5 minutes. Let’s get started with Kodi 19 on amazon firestick.
Why Kodi 19 on Firestick?
Kodi is a digital media hub for organizing your media content as well as streaming content from the internet. Kodi also lets you stream live TV with a bit of tweak as well. It is a versatile piece of software and is compatible with a wide range of operating systems from Windows, Mac to Linux. What makes Kodi quite popular is the open source nature and the wide range of add-ons it houses. This has its downside as well since Kodi can be used to watch copyrighted content for free. However, the positives overwhelm the negatives and Kodi has been accepted by the Internet Community as one of the best media center’s out there. Kodi can be used to Jailbreak the Firestick and hence users are interested in bringing to the Amazon device. A combination of Kodi with the Firestick can lead to unlimited streaming of movies, and music. so today we will talk about how to install Kodi 19 on firestick.
How To Install Kodi 19 on Firestick?
There are many ways to install kodi 19 on firestick but here we have listed some easy methods which are working. So let’s proceed to the guide on installing Kodi 19 on amazon firestick.
Guide to Install Kodi 19 on Firestick using the Downloader App
The downloader app is another way to Download Kodi 19 on Firestick.
- Go to Settings > My Fire TV > and select Developer Options.
- Turn the option ‘Allow Apps From Unknown Sources’ On.
- From the main menu go to ‘Search’.
- Type in ‘Downloader’.
- Download and Install the App.
- Launch the App and type in the Following Link: http://get.filelinked.com
- Click on ‘Go’.
- The Kodi 19 installation file would have started downloading. (Check below image)
- Once the downloading is over, click on install and then open filelinked software.
- Enter the code “22222222“. click on next and then press continue.
- Now you need to enter pin “4754” then click on next and click on continue.
- Click on “Dismiss” if you see any prompts on screen.
- Scroll down and click on Kodi 19 to download on firestick.
- Click on Open To Launch the Kodi 19 App.
Installing Addons on Kodi 19
Kodi 19 Features a wide range of Addons to enrich the experience. Follow the steps to install the Kodi 19 AddOns.
- Open the Kodi 19 App in Firestick.
- Click on the ‘Add-ons’ option.
- Nextly, select the installation icon from the top left section.
- Now, click on the option ‘Install From Repository’.
- Select ‘Kodi add-on repository ‘>Video Addons.
- Click on any Video plugin you wish to install like ‘USTVNOW’.
- Click ‘Install Option’.
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Go back to the Kodi Homescreen.
- Select Add-ons>Video Add-ons.
- Now choose the plugin you have installed.
What’s new in Kodi 19?
Let’s check out some of the new features included in the latest Kodi version.
- A new section for games with support for retro emulation and game controllers.
- Support for the new Xbox console-Xbox one.
- A 64 bit Binary for Windows.
- Bettered Support for the Android Tv Features like voice-to-text and search.
- New Support for Secure Digital(SD) card installation on Android Operating System.
- Support for streaming devices that use DRM.
VPNs For Kodi 19
Certain Addons For Kodi 19 work only in particular countries. This geographical restriction can be bypassed using VPN. Using VPNs bring in the following benefits
- Added Privacy-Using VPNs give you an added layer of privacy.
- Using VPNs can prevent your ISP from throttling your internet speed.
- Remove Geo-Restrictions imposed on Kodi AddOns.
While there are a number of VPNs available for Kodi, our recommendation is to get IPVanish. It is highly rated and compatible with the Firestick. Also preferably stay away from the free VPNs available, as they tend to bring in problems of their own.
How to Install Kodi 19.0 on Amazon Firestick (Video Tutorial)
Follow the above guide to install Kodi 19 on firestick. Using the knowledge gained from this article users can download & install Kodi 19 and it’s add-ons in the Firestick and it will definitely keep you busy.