You want to know how to download and install Airtel TV on your FireStick and we’re here with the perfect guide for you.
Streaming apps are aplenty but very few offer the audio content, TV series, games and movies of AirtelTV and AirtelXstream.
FireStick users don’t have to look elsewhere for their entertainment needs as this app can also use over-the-top platforms for content. As far as the app itself is concerned, the Airtel TV app is fast, easy to use and allows users to save money with its low prices.
Now, let’s take a closer look at how to get started with Airtel TV.
Why You Need to Use a VPN for Airtel TV on FireStick
- 1 Why You Need to Use a VPN for Airtel TV on FireStick
- 2 How to Install Airtel Xstream on FireStick
- 3 How to Install Aptoide on FireStick With Downloader
- 4 How to install Airtel Xstream via the Downloader App
- 5 How to Install Airtel Xstream with ES File Explorer
- 6 Airtel TV Features
- 7 What Type of Content Can I Watch With Airtel Xstream?
- 8 Conclusion
Internet service providers and government agencies all over the globe use sophisticated online surveillance programs that not only track your online activities but also record them and use them however they see fit. FireStick users who want to install Airtel TV watch content without their activity being recorded should use a VPN.
A VPN will ensure that what you do online remains secure and private.
VPN services are great at hiding your real IP address and encrypting your data. Not only that, but VPN services also encrypt the tunnel your data packets pass through on their way to and from your device. If you want to protect your identity online then VPN services are the way to go.
Hackers and other cybercriminals are always coming up with new ways of attacking your machine and stealing your data. Apart from using an antivirus product, your best bet against such attacks is a VPN service so that hackers are unable to find you in the first place.
Most modern VPN services come with improved, easy-to-use VPN apps that will work just as well on your desktop computer as they do on Android devices like your FireStick. Some even have native apps for iOS devices and streaming devices like Roku.
Pro Tip:There are lots of VPN services on the market today but you should go for a VPN service with a fast, efficient VPN server network.
The VPN service you’re interested in should also offer advanced security features like a kill switch and AES 256-bit encryption. Perhaps the most important feature is the money-back guarantee. Almost all elite VPNs offer money-back guarantees so the customer doesn’t have to take any risks with their money if the product doesn’t meet their needs.
Once you have a VPN subscription, you need to download and install the VPN app to your system. You need to then connect to a suitable server. Usually, it’s best to connect to the server that’s the closest to your physical location but you can also connect to a server in a country that typically has better servers like the U.S. or Switzerland.
You can then move on to the next section to learn how to install Airtel Xstream on your FireStick.
How to Install Airtel Xstream on FireStick
There are three methods by which you can install Airtel Xstream on FireStick:
- Install Airtel Xstream with Aptoide
- Install Airtel Xstream with Downloader
- Install Airtel Xstream with ES Explorer
The reason you can’t just go to the FireStick App Store and install Airtel Xstream is that the App Store doesn’t have it. When there’s an app that the App Store doesn’t support, the only way to get it is to sideload it on your FireStick app.
Aptoide Store is one way to get the Airtel Xstream app. We recognize that this store isn’t as popular as the App Store but it doesn’t need to be.
How to Install Aptoide on FireStick With Downloader
- Power on your FireStick
- Go to Settings
- Tap Devices
- Tap Developer Options
- Enable all options here. These options should be Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB Debugging
- Go to the FireStick homepage
- Click on the magnifying glass icon that enables Search
- Input the text “Downloader”
- Click Search
- Tap on the Downloader app
- When your FireStick finishes the installation, launch the Downloader app
- Type https://tinyurl.com/ybqaw6q4 into the URL input field
- Tap Go
- Tap Install
- Launch the Aptoide app
- Go to your home screen
- Search for Airtel Xstream via the search bar
- Hit the Enter button
- On the next screen, click on Airtel Xstream app
- Hit Install
- Click Install once the download is done
- Run Airtel Xstream on your Fire TV Stick
With that out of the way, let’s take a look at another method you can use to install Airtel Xstream on your FireStick.
How to install Airtel Xstream via the Downloader App
In this method, we’ll only use the Downloader app. To do that, just like before, you’ll need the Downloader app. Unlike the Aptoide app, the Downloader app is available via the Amazon App Store. To get it and then install Airtel Xstream on your FireStick, follow these steps:
- Start your FireStick
- Tap the Home button
- Use the search bar to search for Downloader
- Tap the Download/Get button
- Once installed, run the Downloader app. If you can’t find it anywhere on your home screen then look in the section labeled Apps & Channels on your home screen
- Once launched, give the app the permissions it needs to work properly. Click on Allow
- Hit OK on anything else the app asks
- On the main menu screen of the Downloader app, there’s a field for URL input. Use that to input the URL https://tinyurl.com/y4xm877x
- Tap Go
- The Downloader app will now download Airtel Xstream. Once it finishes, it will show you the Install button. Tap it
- Run the app
How to Install Airtel Xstream with ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer isn’t free so you should try the first two methods first. If they don’t work for you then go ahead with this method. Just complete the following steps:
- Go to your FireStick home screen
- Click on the magnifying glass icon
- Search for ES File Explorer
- Install it
- Run ES Explorer
- Tap on the +New icon. This is usually located towards the bottom of your display
- Input the URL https://tinyurl.com/y4xm877x
- Tap Download APK. If this doesn’t work just hit Click Here
- Tap on Open File once you’ve downloaded the file from Step 7
- Hit Install
- Hit Install again
- Once installed, hit Done
Airtel TV Features
With Airtel Xstream, you’ll have access to more than 300 live TV channels including 6,000 movies and 29 channels offering HD content.
You can tell that this app truly wants to go global as it offers its content in over 15 languages including English and French. If you have the time to create an account on the app you can use the same account on any number of devices.
The video section is neatly organized and the app remembers the point at which you left a particular video. Just like YouTube, the app has the ability to change the quality of the video being played based on the internet speed you’re getting at any given time.
Airtel TV allows users to download movies without any extra charge for offline viewing.
Users who pay for the premium package can download premium movies and from hard-to-download-from platforms such as Hooq. There are also features available that you can use to share content with your friends.
What Type of Content Can I Watch With Airtel Xstream?
Pretty much anything you want. There are movies, TV series and documentaries. All the content is free but there’s a paid option as well.
Airtel TV will undoubtedly start to make it to every list of the best FireStick apps in the future. The content it offers is both high quality and free. Even if you don’t pay for the app, you can stream movies and watch live TV channels at your leisure. Not only that, but you can also download movies for offline use.
In this guide, we’ve looked at three methods by which you can get AirTel on your FireStick. Before following any of them though, it’s a good idea to use a VPN service to make your viewing sessions private and secure.