All the KODI enthusiast must be aware of the iVue TV Guide. It is a very known KODI EPG program guide, designed for users who intend to get live TV guide pair with live channels. Apparently, the new update has a lot to offer, and we recommend you to check out the features, mentioned below.
Key Features Of iVue TV Guide
- Program Search – For convenience, the search option has been shifted to the main menu. Additionally, reminders can also be tweaked.
- To adjust the codecs, the codec option has been shifted to the tools in the main menu.
- Linked Add-on Indicator – iVue now demonstrates which add-on is connected to each channel making it less demanding to see which add-on is connected to a specific channel.
- OSD Info Bar – All iVue skins have been refreshed to incorporate the new OSD Info Bar highlight, the OSD will be shown on selection or loading of a channel and shows what’s on next alongside program information.
- My Planner – new element added to the main menu, permits simple access and a posting of all updates set inside the guide. Updates can likewise be played or placed in the organiser see.
- Live Sports – new element added to the menu, takes into account simple looking and review of changed classes of games postings. Updates can likewise be played or set in the live games section.
- Reminders are currently set for the selected program and not all cases of that program.
- Addition of new categories for more channels.
Installation Guide for iVue TV
This guide will help you in the installation of iVue TV on KODI Krypton 17 and Leia 18.
- The first thing you need to do is jump to Settings from the main menu. From there, access the Add-ons menu and enable Unknown Sources.
- Now proceed back to home screen and open the File Manager. Click on Add Source and tap
- In the box, enter the address as http://ivuetvguide.com/install and hit done.
- Enter the desired name (let’s say iVue) and hit OK.
- Again, proceed back to home screen and choose Add-ons. Click on Add-on browser after that.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip File’ and choose iVue. Click on ivueguide.x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Now, choose ‘Install from Repository’ and click on ‘iVue 2 TV Guide Repository’. Select Program Add-ons and click on iVue TV guide.
- Click on Install and wait for add-on enabled notification.
If you wish to pair your live channel to iVue, just add that channel to Favorites. Proceed back to iVue, click on a channel and tap Choose Stream. Select the live channel for your favourites. In case, you do not get new add-ons to play the stream, follow the below mentioned steps.
- In KODI, you need to have CCloud. In the CCloud, open Discovery channel from the Add-on.
- Install Gorilla and open any random stream.
- As you have already installed iVue, open it and delete the Addon.ini
- Restart KODI, and it should work.
We hope this guide successfully delivered its purpose.