Exodus Redux has emerged as one of the most popular versions of Exodus that have made the online streaming process much more comfortable for Kodi users. Exodus Redux is a third party addon for Kodi that one can easily install and use on Kodi 18.2 without paying any charges for that. Exodus Redux is one of the most popular Kodi addons that offers a vast library of movies, TV shows, kids’ shows and documentaries to stream in.
Exodus Redux usually comes up with latest Lambdascraper integration that adds up some more into its usage. Exodus Redux is the Kodi fork that works seamlessly on Krypton and Kodi 18/18.2 Leia. To improve your usage, we prefer to update Lambdascraper to its newer version with the help of Exodus Redux repo. We are here going to discuss you about the detailed information about how to install Exodus Redux on Kodi 18.2 Leia.
How to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon on Leia 18.2
The installation process of Exodus Redux on Kodi Leia is not much complex. As we have mentioned you earlier that Exodus is a third party addon for Kodi and hence if you are going to install it on your Kodi, you need to enable third-party access first. The only things that you have to follow here are:
- Launch Kodi and then move towards its Settings option
- Tap on the Settings button and then press Unknown Sources to enable it
- Tap on the back button to get back to the previous screen
- Make a click on File Manager option and then press Add Source to move further
- Make a click on the None option and then add URL: https://i-a-c.github.io/ in the provided column
- Press OK to confirm the situation
- Enter a name for media Source as Redux
- Go back to the home screen
- Click on addons > Package Installer
- Select Install From Zip File
- Click on Redux and then select the repository.exodusredux zip file
- It will take some time to install Exodus Redux Repo addon on your Kodi. So wait patiently and once you receive the related message, press Install from repository option
- Click on Exodus Redux Repo sand then press Video add-ons to move further
- Now click on Exodus Redux
- Click on Install
- Press OK to install additional add-ons with Exodus Redux option
- Wait patiently for Exodus Redux strong message to appear and once it’s done, get back to Kodi home screen option to launch Exodus Redux addon from Kodi 18.2 Leia
- That’s it
Fixing Exodus Redux No Stream Available Error
Working on Exodus Redux one might sometimes face Exodus Redux mo stream available error on their screen. The situation seems to be very annoying, especially when we are streaming some of our favorite TV show or watching some entertaining movie. If this is the same issue you are currently facing at a while power off your streaming device and then turn it ON again. If the problem still lies, you can follow on the following guide very carefully to remove the no streaming issue.
- Launch Exodus Redux and navigate to Tools > Settings: Providers
- Choose Open Lambda Scraper Settings
- Now tap on Enable All Providers section and then press OK to confirm the situations that you recently have made.
- That’s it. You have now successfully removed the Exodus Redux no streaming issue. Just launch the Exodus Kodi 18.2 addon and then start streaming it instantly.
Having an Add-ons on Kodi improves the user experience much more. And having like Exodus Redux Kodi addon makes it supreme by providing the ability to stream out unlimited TV shows, movies, Live TV, on-demand content and a lot more. If you are new to Exodus Redux and are currently facing some issues in its installation and usage, we have provided above the simple guides for you. Follow them very carefully to avoid the chances of any mistake.