In this guide, we’ll take a look at how to download BeeTV and install it on your FireStick or Fire TV device. We’ll also discuss how to use BeeTV on Amazon FireStick. This guide works for any Amazon device including Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV, and Fire TV Stick.
What is BeeTV on FireStick?
- 1 What is BeeTV on FireStick?
- 2 Why You Need to Use a VPN With BeeTV
- 3 How Do I Install BeeTV on My FireStick?
- 4 How to Use BeeTV App on FireStick
- 5 How to Update BeeTV on FireStick
If you like to watch movies or TV, Bee TV is great. BeeTV is an Android application that offers on-demand video content like movies and TV shows. Essentially, it allows users to stream their favorite TV shows and movies without subscription packages. The BeeTV FireStick app works great which is one of the reasons it’s rated so highly among streaming fans.
You won’t have to worry about finding good content to watch after you install BeeTV on FireStick. BeeTV also comes with Real-Debrid integration which enhances the streaming quality of your favorite movies and TV shows. Users also have the option to use their Trakt account to sync their watch history with the BeeTV app.
Why You Need to Use a VPN With BeeTV
Internet service providers and government agencies have increased their spending on monitoring software and surveillance programs. Using these tools, they’re able to record the activity of internet users. If you value your privacy then you need to get yourself the best FireStick VPN.
In addition to encrypting your data and making you anonymous, VPN service providers are also able to solve problems like internet throttling and fingerprinting.
There are lots of VPNs on the market today and almost all of them claim to be the best. Regardless of what any VPN service says, generally speaking, you should sign up for a FireStick VPN whose primary focus is hiding your real identity. This way you’ll make sure that no one can track you on the internet no matter what you’re doing.
Since you want to stream content on an Amazon FireStick with a VPN, you should try to get a VPN that has fast VPN servers and offers advanced security features like a kill switch and auto-connect. Apart from that, it’s considered good practice to sign up with a service that offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. That way you don’t lose money if you don’t like the service.
How Do I Install BeeTV on My FireStick?
Bee TV isn’t available on the Amazon App Store so you’ll need to sideload the Bee TV APK on FireStick or Fire TV. The BeeTV download has to be done using a different app, but once you’ve sideloaded it you can install BeeTV fairly easily. Just follow these steps below.
Step 1: Enable Apps From Unknown Sources
There are many ways to get third-party applications on FireStick, but the easiest and the most straightforward one is to sideload it. To do that, you have to select and enable the option Apps From Unknown Sources.
Don’t worry about the setting itself, though. It’s just set to Disabled by default so that novice users don’t end up doing something foolish. As long as you follow the steps below you’ll have nothing to worry about.
- Turn on your Amazon FireStick or Fire TV device. Once you get to the home screen, select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select the My Fire TV option. Depending on the exact model of your FireStick, you may see the same option as Device.
- Select the option that says Developer Options.
- You should see a screen where there’s an Apps From Unknown Sources option. By default, it’s turned Off but you need to turn it On. Your device may prompt you with another screen on which you may get another option to turn the setting on.
Your FireStick, Fire TV or Fire Cube device is now ready to install third-party applications. The next step is to download the BeeTV APK file so you can install BeeTV on FireStick.
Step 2: Get BeeTV on FireStick
FireStick, Fire TV and Fire Cube devices don’t have the ability to let users download files while they’re using a browser. In other words, you can’t just open your browser and then download a third-party app.
Unfortunately, this means there are extra steps to start the BeeTV APK download and then install BeeTV.
What you have to do instead is sideload Bee TV using a supporting app. This will be an additional app that you’ll have to install on your Amazon FireStick device apart from the BeeTV app. While it sounds like extra work, it’ll get you one step closer to watching movies and TV shows on your FireStick, Fire TV or Fire Cube.
Since both apps will work, we’ve included steps for both of these apps. Installing ES File Explorer or Downloader isn’t a difficult task since both of these sideloading apps are available on the Amazon App Store.
All you have to do is open up the Amazon App Store and use the Search option which is located in the upper left corner of the home screen. From there you’ll have to input the exact name of the sideloading app that you’d like to download and install. Just type ES File Explorer or Downloader into the search bar and start to install the application.
Step 3-A: Install BeeTV on FireStick via Downloader App
You don’t need to be concerned about the safety standards used by Downloader. It’s one of the most-used apps for sideloading on the Amazon Fire Stick platform. It can help you download and install pretty much any APK on FireStick that isn’t available in the Amazon App Store including Bee TV. Just follow the steps below to get started.
- Once you have the Downloader app on your FireStick, you need to open the app and then select the Home tab from the left-hand menu on the screen. Then select the field for a URL that appears on the right-hand side. In this field, you need to use the following URL: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/opvrelkzpklmvje/2.4.7.apk
- Select the button that says Go. Now you need to wait for a bit before your Downloader app is able to download Bee TV on FireStick.
- When the app is successfully downloaded, you should see a new window. You need to scroll down until you see a button that says Next. It should be right beside another button that says Cancel.
- Your app will change this Next button to Install if it’s working properly. Select the button that says Install. Again, you’re going to have to wait for a bit before FireStick is done and you successfully install BeeTV on FireStick.
- Your Amazon Fire TV Stick should show you a BeeTV App Installed message. This will confirm that your device now has the Bee TV App. All that’s left to do is open the BeeTV app and start watching TV shows. You can also wait and just select the Done button.
- After clicking Done, you should see a Downloader app window that says File downloaded successfully. Just below that message, you will see a button that says Delete. Click Delete to free up some space on your FireStick, Fire TV or Fire Cube device. You’ll only be deleting the BeeTV APK by doing this and not the BeeTV app.
You now have BeeTV on your FireStick. You can start watching TV shows as soon as you like and you can feel free to free up some space by deleting the Bee TV APK on FireStick. You can also choose to save the APK file if you think you might need to install the app again in the future.
Step 3-B: How to Install BeeTV on FireStick With ES File Explorer
First things first, ES File Explorer is no longer a free application. If you want to sideload BeeTV on FireStick with ES File Explorer you’re going to have to spend $9.99 per month.
Note:This is the main reason we suggest you follow the free method above and use the Downloader app to install BeeTV on FireStick.
Think of this method as a Plan B that you can use if the Downloader app doesn’t work for you. Using the Downloader app is very simple and fast, so there’s no real reason why you wouldn’t want to use the Downloader app method to install the Bee TV APK on FireStick.
With that said, there’s no doubt that ES File Explorer is one of the best sideloading apps available on FireStick.
In addition to acting as a great sideloading app, it can also work as a file manager.
Just follow the steps below to use ES File Explorer to install BeeTV on FireStick.
- Go to your Amazon Fire TV Stick and launch the ES File Explorer app after you install it from the Amazon App Store. You should see a menu on the right side of the screen. Scroll down until you reach the option that says Downloader.
- Look at the menu at the bottom of the new page. You need to select the first option that says +New. Doing so should open up a new dialog window which will give you a URL field. You need to use the following URL for that URL field: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/opvrelkzpklmvje/2.4.7.apk. You can enter any name you want in the Name field.
- Select the button that says Download Now.
- Your FireStick device should take around 60 to 70 seconds to download the BeeTV APK. Of course, the actual time that ES File Explorer takes will depend on the speed of your internet connection.
- Once the download has completed, you should click on the option Open File from the new prompt. Then hit Install. ES File Explorer will now redirect you to a new window for the BeeTV APK installation. Again, scroll a little bit and hit the button that says Install.
- After a minute or so, you should see the message App Installation Successful. Click Done to finish or click Open to start using the app.
You can now delete the BeeTV APK if you’d like. You won’t need it now since the app is installed on your device. You should now be able to watch TV shows and movies using Bee TV.
How to Use BeeTV App on FireStick
One small problem with using the BeeTV app on FireStick is that once you install the Bee TV app, it doesn’t show up on the FireStick home screen.
To access the Bee TV App, you have to first go to Your Apps & Channels. From the list of installed apps, you can click on the BeeTV App icon to access it.
To make it easier to use the BeeTV app you should move it somewhere that’s easier and faster to access. You can move the BeeTV icon to the home screen and access it from there. You can do this by following the steps below.
- Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote control. Keep it pressed for around 5 seconds.
- Your FireStick should now show you a new screen. From the new screen click on Apps and then scroll to where you can see the BeeTV app icon. Don’t click on Select as that will launch the app. You need to tap on the Menu button on your remote control. From there, tap on the Move button which appears in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Use your remote and navigate the BeeTV app icon to the first row of your screen. Once you’ve positioned the icon, you can press the Select button on your remote. Then head back to your FireStick home screen to see the new BeeTV app icon.
You can now access BeeTV from the home screen. You won’t have to sift through menus and other apps to start watching TV shows and movies with BeeTV.
How to Update BeeTV on FireStickYou don’t need to worry about updating your BeeTV FireStick app. This is because once you’re finished with your Bee TV APK download, the Bee TV app will inform you whenever there’s an update.
So whenever you have a BeeTV update, click on that prompt and your BeeTV on FireStick, Fire TV or Fire Cube device will take care of the rest.