We are back with a new article on Kodi as we continue to keep our promise of coming up with updates about Kodi regularly since version 18 was released. Today, we will introduce you to a new repository which you might have not read about in any of our articles on Kodi till date. We are talking about Diamond Wizard repository which offers add-ons such as Redemption, Movie Theater Butter, 7of9, Best British Comedy, and Golden Age.
It is maintained and managed well by a team of developers and has started showing consistency, so we think you should give it a try now. You do not need to worry if you are new to Kodi or new to our articles, as we are always committed to guiding you in such a way that even new users can follow our guidance easily. We will show you how to install and use Diamond Wizard repository on Kodi 18/18.2 Leia.
How to Install Diamond Wizard Repo On Kodi (2019)
As many of you might know that the first thing to do is to enable installation from unknown sources in Kodi settings. Diamond Wizard is also made available by external sources and hence you should check below settings:
- Pull out the left menu on Kodi home screen and click on settings.
- Click on the system settings option on the screen that appears next.
- Click on add-ons option that will be available on the left. You will then see the option of unknown sources on the screen. Just turn it on.
Now Kodi is ready to accept the installation of Diamond wizard repository. Start with the below steps:
- Launch Kodi and click on settings icon from the left menu.
- The settings screen will offer you many options, you should click on ‘File manager’ out of those.
- When you see further options, click on ‘Add source’.
- A prompt dialog box will appear which allows you to enter a link. Click on ‘<None>’ to proceed and enter http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/. Enter the name of media source at the bottom (example, Diamond) and click ok.
- Go back to Kodi home screen and click ‘Add-ons’ option from the left menu. Then click on a box like icon at the top.
- Click ‘install from zip File’ option on the screen that appears.
- Click on ‘Diamond’, which is the name of the media source that we entered earlier and click ok.
- Choose the zip file ‘repository. Diamond Wizard-X.X.X.zip’ and click ok.
- The installation of the zip file will begin.
- Kodi will notify you once it is installed.
Also, Check – How to Install Kodil Repo on Kodi 18 Leia
Is Diamond Wizard Repo Down?
Several top Kodi Repositories and Add-ons have shut down and are no longer available. Recently Maverik Tv, Egg-man, and 13 Clowns Repositories also shut down. Almost all the popular Kodi add-ons like 13 Clowns, Yoda, Maverick TV, Supremacy, Overeasy, Destiny, Joker’s Sport, etc. has been taken down. But there is good news for Kodi fans that Diamond Wizard repository is working great on all Kodi version. I have tested Diamond Wizard repo personally and its working like a charm. I will update this post if I get any news of Diamond Wizard repo but for now, install Diamond Wizard Repository on Kodi and enjoy your favorite content. You will find the add-ons in Diamond Wizard repository which can be installed using ‘install from repository’ option.
Now that you have installed the Diamond Wizard repository and the VPN, you can go ahead and install some add-ons. You can go to Kodi home screen and click on ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘My Add-ons’ to see the add-ons that are ready to be launched.
We have now completed the demonstration of installing Diamond wizard Repo on Kodi. We hope you liked this article and will share it with your friends to support us. Keep supporting us and we will be coming up with the next interesting article soon. Stay tuned until then and happy streaming with Diamond wizard repository!