In this Walkthrough, I will show you step by step tutorial to install Chrome on Firestick & Fire TV. The method also works for Firestick 4k & Fire TV Cube.
Firestick has been served as one of the leading devices in the marketplace that have helped very gratefully in streaming options. The tools readily have made it quite easy to stream out a large number of TV shows, movies, live TV, and much more through it. The only thing where it lacks behind is the primary internet browser. One needs to install a browser on it to get seamless access over various search processes. This guide will tell you how to install Chrome browser on Firestick.
Having a chrome browser on your Firestick will lead you towards various advantages such as the ability to download android applications that are not even present on your Amazon App Store. Installation of Google Chrome on Firestick makes it fast easy to browser faster, secure and less power consuming.
How to Install Chrome on Firestick & Fire TV
The solutions we are going to provide you here are third-party sources for Firestick, so we need to refer here to turn on Apps from Unknown Sources here. You can easily do it by going towards the Settings option followed by My Fire TV and then tap on Developer Options. Press on the Apps from Unknown Sources option and then turn it ON. Now, you are ready to install chrome on fire TV.
In this post, we are going to install google chrome on fire tv using two different methods (1) Using Downloader and (2) Using ES file explorer.
Solution 1: Install Chrome For Firestick Using Downloader
Launch your firestick and install downloader app by searching “downloader” from home screen of firestick. Didn’t find the downloader app? Follow this guide to install it on your firestick.
- Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
- Enter URL: https://bit.ly/2tVph6S in the search bar and then press Go to move further with the process.
- Chrome app will start downloading on your Firestick. Wait for the process to completes, and once it’s done, it will automatically open up in the installation screen.
- Press Next and then click on the Install button.
- Wait till the completion of the install process of Chrome on Fire TV.
- Once done, tap Open to launch the Google Chrome web browser.
- Agree on the Google Chrome agreement by taping on the Accept & Continue section and then press Next to complete the process.
- Google Chrome has been successfully installed on your Firestick now.
How to install Google Chrome on your Firestick (Video Tutorial)
Solution 2: Install Chrome on Firestick using ES File Explorer
- Open the ES File Explorer from your Firestick.
- Go to the ES Explorer menu and then press Tools section.
- Click on the Download Manager option and then make a click on the + New section.
- You will be then asked to add the path and name of the file in the dedicated column. Just add URL: https://bit.ly/2tVph6S in the provided column and then name it Google Chrome.
- Tap on the Download Now button to start the downloading process.
- On the successful completion of the downloading process of Google Chrome app file, tap on Open File option to install the app on your Firestick.
- Tap on Next button and then press Install to allow installation of Chrome app.
- Wait till the completion of the installation of Google Chrome on Firestick and once it’s done tap on Open to launch the Google Chrome app on Firestick.
So, guys! These are the two different methods for installing Google Chrome on Firestick. Don’t forget to connect a mouse for accessing Google chrome seamlessly as it is the only source that will help you in easy navigating through different options.